Kennebunkport Maine Restaurants
Registered guests of The Lodge at Turbat’s Creek enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in our cozy lobby or on the outdoor patio. When it comes to taking in a little local flavor, our convenient location is just minutes from the splendid variety of restaurants, diners, cafés and bars in downtown Kennebunkport and nearby Kennebunk. For your convenience, we’ve listed a few of our favorites located within 1.5 miles of The Lodge at Turbat’s Creek. Distances from the inn are located after the address.
Kennebunkport Maine Restaurants
- Rococo Ice Cream | 6 Spring St | 1 mile
- Nunan’s Lobster Hut | 9 Mills Rd | 1.3 miles: For a no frills lobster dinner, it doesn’t get any better than this. Just a couple of miles from Dock Square, you can experience a delicious lobster meal any night of the week.
- Alisson’s Restaurant | 11 Dock Square | 1 mile: With more than forty years of serving Kennebunkport and entering its fourth generation of family ownership, Alisson’s Restaurant is a local favorite. Get ready to enjoy quality meals in a casual atmosphere.
- Mabel’s Lobster Claw | 124 Ocean Ave | 1.1 miles : Since the 1950s, this restaurant has been serving visitors and locals alike. You can enjoy fresh fish dinners, lobsters and fine-quality steaks. Just don’t leave without trying a piece of homemade pie, baked right on the premises every morning.
- Old Vines Wine Bar | 173 Port Rd Lower Village | 1.3 miles
- Mornings In Paris | 21 Western Ave | 1.2 miles
- Salt & Honey https://thesaltandhoney.com | 24 Ocean Ave | 1 mile
- Hurricane Restaurant | 29 Dock Sq | 1.1 miles: Serving the freshest seafood and mouth-watering lobster, Hurricane Restaurant has a delicious array of tempting dishes. Steak lovers and those who prefer vegetarian options will find great meals here as well.
- Port Lobster Co. | 122 Ocean Ave | 1 mile
- On The Marsh | 46 Western Ave | 1.5 miles
- Clam Shack | 2 Western Ave | 1.1 miles: As seen On The Travel Channel’s “Food Wars,” The Clam Shack was awarded the “Best Lobster Roll.” Adding to its distinctions, it also serves award-winning fried food. Traditional boiled lobster dinners can be devoured at this charming establishment as well.
- Ports of Italy | 4 Western Ave | 1.1 miles
- Pier 77 Restaurant | 77 Pier Rd | 1.4 miles
- The Ramp Bar and Grill | 77 Pier Rd | 1.3 miles
- Pilot House Restaurant | 4 Western Ave | 1.1 miles
- Cape Porpoise Chowder House | 79 Pier Rd | 1.3 miles
- Roma Pizza | 24 Ocean Ave | 1 mile
- H B Provisions | 15 Western Ave | 1.2 miles
- Federal Jacks Restaurant and Brewpub 8 Western Ave | 1.1 miles: Amazing views, innovative pub fare and award-winning hand-crafted ales make Federal Jack’s Brew Pub stand out in a great way. As the birthplace of Shipyard Brewing Company and one of the state’s first brew pubs, this is the place to enjoy an ice cold beer. You can also experience a delicious meal, including Maine seafood, burgers and vegetarian options.
- Ryan’s Corner House Irish Pub & Restaurant | 17 Western Ave | 1.2 miles: Do you crave Shepherd’s Pie or a plate heaping with potatoes? Then look no further. Ryan’s Corner House Irish Pub has all of the classic staples that are sure to delight your palate. The cozy atmosphere and friendly staff will also make sure your visit is memorable.
- Ben & Jerry’s | 5 Union St | 1 mile
- Stripers Waterside Restaurant | 133 Ocean Ave | 1.1 miles